HSN wants to know
- Is this a product our audience will buy?
- Will our audience connect with this person and their story?
Pitch Outline Examples
- Your Product: very short, not a lot of details.
- Your story:
- (a) The problem, (b) the things you tried, (c) the solution (your product).
- OR (a) Your cause/motivation and (b) how it is connected to your product.
- Financial numbers *if* you have them, but if you don't it's not a problem - pitch anyway. HSN will work with you to figure out your numbers if they like your product.
To see the earbud video Richard talks about, see below.